Conde Nast (India) Private Limited (“CNI.“，”we“，”us” and “我们的”)是印度领先的多媒体公司,owner of prominent brands such as Vogue India, GQ (India) Edition, Architectural Digest India and Conde Nast Traveller India .
2. What personal information does CNI collect from you?
- when you pay for any of CNI’s products or services;
- when you register to receive one of CNI’s newsletters;
- when you visit any of CNI’s Websites;
- if you participate in any research CNI undertakes;
- if you join one of CNI’s communities or forums;
- when you enter a competition being conducted by CNI; and
- if you contact CNI about a query or a complaint.
We may also collect information about you from third party partners such as advertisers and our clients
When you purchase or subscribe to one of CNI’s services, such as signing up to an email newsletter, or enter a competition, join one of CNI’s online communities, participate in any of CNI’s research projects or attending an event, CNI will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, e-mail and/or postal address so that CNI can provide you with the products or services requested.
General personal information
When conducting surveys, running competitions or hosting events, in addition to contact information, CNI may collect other personal information such as your gender, job title, date of birth, marital status, etc.
For more information and an up to date list of the cookies that we use and to manage your cookie choices, please visit the Cookie Preferences link at the bottom of our Websites.
When you buy a product or service from CNI, such as a magazine subscription or a ticket to a CNI event, CNI will collect information about what products and services you have bought from CNI.
When you register for a newsletter or take part in research, CNI may collect data about your preferences, tastes and interests.
CNI.may collect data in online surveys on what is called “special categories of data”. These could be data sets such as biometric information (including voice samples, facial recognition, etc.), or political opinions, religion, philosophical beliefs, health, sexual orientation, etc. Whenever CNI conducts research on these topics, it is always optional, and where required by law, CNI will make sure it obtains your consent to process special category data.
3. How CNI uses your personal information:
Fulfilling Your Requests.CNI.uses your personal information to process your requests for products and/or services. For example, if you subscribe to any of CNI’s products and/or services, CNI may use your email address to send you a confirmation notice and use your mailing address to send you the product. Similarly, if you enter a contest, CNI will use your personal information to notify you if you are a winner. If you enter a contest or submit content to CNI (e.g., a “letter to our editors” or submit an online review or comment) CNI may also publish your name, screen name, hometown and other personal information you have provided to CNI.
Administering the Websites and improving our business relationship with you.CNI.will use and share your personal information in connection with administering our Websites and providing our products and services, including without limitation for: (i) customer service; (ii) to help diagnose problems with servers; (iii) to improve products that CNI offers by tailoring them to perceived preferences; (iv) to aggregate and otherwise gather broad demographic information; (v) to analyze trends; (vi) to seek compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers; and (vii) to track users’ movements around the Websites and elsewhere on the web or across apps and/ devices. Your geolocation data may also specifically be used to show you content (including advertising and sponsored messaging) based on your geographic location.
Access by Third Parties.
- 服务供应商。CNI.allows access to your personal information to service providers that perform services for us, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to perform those services. For example, service providers help CNI with functions such as technical maintenance, legal and accountancy, market research, community and forums management, auctions, e-commerce, personal/job search, list rental, data coop management, and other advertising functionality, as well as credit/debit card or other payment processing, order fulfilment, credit pre-authorization, and address verification.
- Third Party Businesses and Clients.There are also times when you provide personal information to CNI on areas of the Website that may be managed, shared with or participated in by one or more third party business(es) or clients of CNI. Moreover, CNI rents, sells, shares, and transfers personal information to: (i) list buyers who market their goods and services (commonly known as “list rental”); (ii) CNI’s advertising, marketing and sponsorship clients to market their goods and services; (iii) “data coops”, which are pooled databases containing the customer information of multiple publishers to enable the marketing use of such customer information by participating publishers; and (iv) consumer data suppliers/resellers, data enrichment providers and aggregators, and other entities in the online behavioural advertising ecosystem for purposes of online behavioural advertising, data optimization, lead generation, and other data driven projects. In all such cases, the personal information may be used by CNI and by such third party business(es) for their own purposes, each pursuant to its own policies.
- Related Entities。CNI与CNI的父母，附属公司，附属公司和公司公司内的其他相关实体分享您的个人信息。
营销通讯和广告目的。CNI.uses your personal information to display marketing material or communicate with you about new features, events or products and/or services offered by us and third-party businesses, including CNI’s advertising, marketing and sponsorship clients.
Transfer or Sale of CNI’s Business。As CNI’s business changes, CNI may buy or sell various assets owned or controlled by CNI. In the event all or a portion of the assets are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company due to merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, your personal information may be among the transferred assets.
4. Legal Bases For Processing:
In some circumstances we require a legal basis on which to collect and use your personal information. Where we need such a legal basis, the different legal bases of processing that we rely on to use your personal information are as follows:
- where CNI uses your personal information in a way that isnecessary to perform a contract to which you are a partyor provide you with a service you have requested;
- where CNI’s use of your personal information is within ourlegitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party我们共享你的个人信息和we have made sure that, on balance, our or the third party’s interests are not outweighed by your rights in relation to that information. We may rely on our legitimate interests for a variety of reasons, including when we and/or the companies within the CNI group of companies use your personal information to improve our products or services, for marketing initiatives, for research purposes and for administrative purposes;
- where CNI believes it is necessary to use your personal information tocomply with a legal or regulatory obligation我们是受试者的;
- where (in limited circumstances) CNI believes it is necessary to protect an individual’s safety orvital interests;和
5. Retention of Personal Information:
CNI.will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the products or services you have requested while taking into account any legal requirements and tax and accounting rules which may require us to retain personal data for certain time periods beyond this.
In some circumstances CNI may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer identify you) for example for research or statistical purposes, in which case CNI may use this information indefinitely.
- How to Opt-Out of Sharing for Marketing。If you do not wish to have personal information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address or phone number shared with third parties for their marketing purposes, please contact CNI by e-mail as described at the end of this document. Please note, however, that, in order for CNI to properly administer its services, CNI may continue to share your personal information with service providers, as described C a above (if you object to such sharing, you should not use our services).
- 如何从CNI中选择退出营销信息。If you do not wish to receive future marketing or other commercial messages from CNI, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the message you receive. Please note, however, that you may continue to receive certain communications from CNI that are necessary for the product or service you have requested such as renewal notifications, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative service bulletins.
7. Children’s Data:
CNI.’s products and/or services, including its Websites, are not intentionally designed for or directed at persons less than 18 years of age. CNI does not knowingly permit any person who is under 18 years of age to register with the services or to provide any other personal information.
CNI.considers it the responsibility of parents/ legal guardians to monitor their children’s, their ward’s (as applicable) use of CNI’s Websites. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided CNI with personal information without their prior consent, please contact CNI at the e-mail address mentioned at the end of this document.
8. Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
- 跟踪技术。In addition to the online identifiers described above, CNI may use web beacons, web bugs, internet or pixel tags, clear gifs, digital fingerprinting and similar technologies (collectively the “Tracking Technologies“）在我们的网站上，包括CNI与您的通信，例如电子邮件和短信和推送通知。CNI和第三方业务使用跟踪技术来确定收件人是否打开了哪些消息。
- Do Not Track (DNT)。您的浏览器设置可能允许您自动将“不跟踪”（DNT）信号传输到您访问的网站和在线服务。行业参与者在这种情况下意味着什么，某些浏览器默认情况下没有达成协议，因此不一定反映CNI的访客选择，以便他们是否希望接受针对他们的兴趣量身定制的广告。因此，与许多网站和在线服务一样，当服务从访问者的浏览器接收到DNT信号时，CNI不会改变其实践。要更新Cookie和跟踪技术首选项，请访问我们网站底部的cookie首选项链接。
9. Information Security and International Data Transfers:
- 安防措施。CNI.takes reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, personal information.\
- International Transfers.根据适用法律的要求，CNI将适当的保障措施提出适当的保障措施，以保护您的个人信息在一个没有与您所在的管辖权类似的数据保护法的国家/地区的国家/地区转移基于。
10. Links to other websites
CNI.’s Websites may contain links to other websites run by other organisations. This privacy notice applies only to CNI Websites. CNI encourages you to read the privacy statements on any other websites you visit. CNI cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you have accessed them using links from CNI’s websites.
如果你想从p退订ostal or email marketing communications please use the link found within our communications contactAd-Editorial@condenast.in.。
12. Notice to California Customers – Your Privacy Rights:
A. Consumer Privacy.The California Consumer Privacy Act, Cal. Civ. Code §1798.100 et. seq. (“CCPA”), grants residents of California certain rights with respect to their personal information and requires us to provide such individuals with certain information, described in this Section 12.
- Know the ways in which we acquire, use, share, disclose and otherwise process your personal information
- Know the specific pieces of your personal information that we hold
- Request the deletion of your personal information, subject to several exceptions, and
- Not to be denied goods or services for exercising these rights
3. Depending on the circumstances and which service you use, we have disclosed the following categories of your personal information for a “business purpose” (as defined in the CCPA) in the preceding twelve (12) months:
- Protected characteristics
- Geolocation data
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
- Professional information
- Education information
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information categories.
4. Depending on the circumstances and which service you use, we have “sold” (as defined in the CCPA) the following categories of your personal information in the preceding twelve (12) months:
- Protected characteristics
- Geolocation data
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
B. Shine the Light.California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code Section 1798.83, gives California customers the right to prevent our disclosure of their personal information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the business’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place.
13. Contact us